Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A New Look at an Old Tree

We have had some amazing weather. Today, 60+ degrees. The kids were out of school for Thanksgiving, everyone had a friend over and they were outside for the most part. I love Colorado!!

Here is another love in my life here... my tree. I took her picture yesterday from a different view.

So here she is from the South side...



Doesn't she look good?

Ok, I started this post on time, November 21st - my tree photo date is the 20th (or so) each month. I went to post pictures and no space is available. After 2 years I've maxed my photo space. I've looked into various ways to fix this and haven't found the right one yet. Until then, this will be a photo-free blog. Maybe my tree photo will include snow for this month if I can get more space!

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOO!!!!!! That CAN'T be POSSIBLE!!! Don't they know I'm HOOKED on your site and I LOVE seeing the kids and you and Scott?! I can't believe they would even think of putting a limit on a blog site. Isn't that one of the reasons you have one? That's just plain crazy. Also, there are people who have their things on Pinterest and they have lots of pictures on their sites. I wonder if there are different ones out there to choose from. And here I was all ready to see your Tree. (Haven't you named him yet?!) I hope you solve the problem or this Kissel Junky is going to cry. :(.....

    ReplyDelete