Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teenager in the House!

How is it that I am the mother of a teenager? Most of the time I don't feel (or act) much older than one myself. But here we are, we have a 13 year old amongst us. Guess what? I really like her. She's kind, respectful, loves Jesus, loves her family, and is pretty funny. I've always said, I don't care if my kids are the smartest in class, I just want them to be kind and love Jesus. I think we're good.

We celebrated Friday night with her 3 closest friends. And guess what? I really like them too.

Bree, Reagan, Mykaila and Rylie at Spooners, their first stop after school.

Then off to get their nails painted!


The Birthday Girl

Home for dinner, 7 layer dip and Qdoba tacos. I also made her
favorite drink which she calls the Skittles Drink.

A bunch of wingnuts! They were singing happy birthday in French. We went to my parent's house for a slumber party, just us girls. Whitney and I slept sound while these yahoos didn't go to sleep until 2 a.m.


The party girls eating maple pecan scones for breakfast, yum!

Great friends ~ a great celebration!!

We celebrated on her birthday with presents, dinner out
at HuHot and strawberry shortcake!




This one loves whip cream!

Reagan Grace with the Pretty Face,
I'm so proud to be your mom!
I love you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable!!! What sweet girls! I like your teenager, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me cry a little. Reagan is so beautiful. I love hearing moms say they love their teenagers. You've done good Kris!!

    ReplyDelete