Wednesday, June 15, 2011

11 sounds so much older!

My baby girl turned 11 on Monday. I asked her what 11 is like, "It sounds so much older!" We had a great day starting with donuts, seeing our cousins who came into town, going to volleyball camp and then partying the afternoon away!


Yummy way to start your day!

The party goers! What a fun place to celebrate!!


This slide launched her out so fast I could only get the "after" shots!

The entire gang ~ cousins and brothers included!!

This was fun, even us parents did it.
Everyone warned it gives major wedgies... they were right!

Barely caught Reagan in action...

He did the slides too!!

Time to eat!

Whitney wanted a cookie cake, boy was it good!!


Our evening BBQ started with some well wishes.

Dinner al fresco.

The one game she wanted, Perplexus!!

It took forever to come up with a second wish,
"My first wish already came true, I had a great party!"

Whitney Hope, I couldn't be happier
that you are my daughter!
I am so glad God gave me you!
Happy Birthday!

1 comment: