Sunday, September 18, 2011

What does this mean?

Scott and I are heading to Breckenridge for a pastoral team retreat. We decided to drive in our own car instead of a church van with other staff. When Scott informed me of this decision he emailed me this:  Nothing like car time with you with NO interruptions so you can finish a story you want me to hearJ

As I read it I started laughing. I guess I wasn't sure what that meant. Did he mean: You have so many stories I'm just going to sit, drive, listen and nod my head? Or did he mean: Good thing I'll be sitting upright so I can't fall asleep listening to your stories? Or did he mean: We will be alone for 2 hours so I can listen without little people talking over you? I'm thinking it is a good combo of the three. I do appreciate his willingness to listen, even if he doesn't have a choice while he's locked in for 2 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment