Wednesday, April 25, 2012

By 30 You Should Know...

I was at the gym this morning and was able to find one mindless magazine to read, Glamour. As I was perusing the pictures (this really is just a picture book for grown-ups), I found a little article across the bottom of several pages. It listed the things we should know by 30. I found one to be appropriate for me... the others were a little questionable. Remember, this was Glamour magazine after all.

The one I am pondering today is this: "By 30 you should know that you can't change the length of your legs, the width of your hips or the nature of your parents."

Hmmm... sit on that one a bit and take it to heart. I hope my girls will get that one day! Being gracious to ourselves and to the ones who love us the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment