Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do We Have A Birthday Here?

Does that make you want to sing the Happy Birthday song from Red Robin? Me too!!

Today is Reagan's 14th birthday! I really cannot believe it was 14 years ago that we drove in the sleet, to the finest hospital in all the land, to have our beautiful Reagan Grace. In honor of that sleet-ish night, it snowed and rained today.

To celebrate this year, she wanted to go shopping in Boulder with her best friend. Here is a little snapshot into their day! And it was a long one... lots of time, hours really, spent in one store. The promise land for teenagers across America - Forever 21!! I've blogged about this store before. Brace yourselves, these are taken with an iPod...

Say what? It shrunk since I picked it out!!

We go together like shama-lama-lama-lama-lama-da-dip-de-dong!
My "hooked on phonics" way of spelling that song from Grease.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! Oh so pretty and witty...

Two sly chicks.

We all met for dinner at Chili's... Mm, mm, Good!!



Birthdays bring out the sillies!

Then back to our house to... Plank?

Mom, can we get on the top of the van?
No... Well, why? To plank. Oh, ok.

I can plank on a car...

I can plank on the stairs...

I can plank anywhere!
(Although I'm not sure why.)

Today, on Reagan's birthday!


Hummingbird Cake

Here is to another great year!
I love you Reagan!
I am so proud of who you are
and who you are becoming.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a lovely birtihday! I love you guys!
    good times good times :)

    ReplyDelete