Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bragging Rights

Scott and I have never really made a big deal out of Valentine's Day. We did have a Valentine's dinner snafu once while we were both working. We made a crock pot recipe that had noodles cooking in it all day... disgusting. The runniest looking noodles you've ever did see. What is a young couple to do, on the day set aside for love, when all of the restaurants are booked? I can't remember.

We have planned two Valentine's parties. A couple years ago we hosted a couples dinner party and played the Not-So-Newly-Wed Game... we created some questions and learned a lot about our friends. And might I add there were 2 babies born approximately 9 months from that night. Just sayin'! This year we hosted another party with some of our favorite couples - lunch at our house and then went to see The Vow, a nice romantic movie for Valentine's.

This morning, on Valentine's Day, I woke up very bleary-eyed to this...




Once I got my contacts in I saw how amazing it all really was.

Because of this, I feel like I have bragging rights. Scott gets major great husband points for this. I have always said that for me, flowers are kind of a waste of money because they die. These are not real, but real amazing! They show me real love because he chose exactly what I like. The perfect colors and style. He knows me. He keeps notes about what I like. He's a catch that guy!

Oh, downstairs there was one more vase full...


He is my Valentine forever!
Because I LOVE HIM THE MOSTEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment