Friday, February 17, 2012

One Big Step Closer

Knowing the Oscars are coming, I came home this morning saying Today is the day I highlight my hair. Tennison's response, "No, it looks good like that." Thanks Lumpy, but a girl knows when she needs to highlight!

I'm going out on a limb and documenting this experience. Here we go!

It all starts here. A $10 kit, who can beat that?
Actually I can, this one was free! I called Clairol to tell them
I had purchased yet another kit without all the "ingredients"...
coupon for a free kit came in the mail.

The panic sets in, the fear levels rise with each ticking minute,
and as I feel the burn (literally) I wonder what it will look like
when the towel comes off. Maybe Oscar will give me good vibes.

Don't panic! I'm not panicking...

The cap comes off, I wash my hair, and fearfully look in the
mirror at the finished product. Phew, no burn marks or stripes.

Thanks Oscar!

Yes!! I can go out in public later!
Now that the locks are done I can go work on part two of this blog.

You've been taking pictures of yourself, running around with a plastic
bag on your head, and talking to yourself. What is up?
... says the dog who thinks I'm nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment